Puck quotes

• Let's make like a hockey player and get the puck out of here.
    -- Alexander Gordon Smith

#Hockey #Player #Puck

• I saw the rebound and when the puck came to me, I said, oh my God, puck, I must shoot.
    -- Alexander Ovechkin

#Puck #Saws #Rebound

• Every time a puck gets past me and I look back into the net, I say, 'uh-oh.'
    -- Bernie Parent

#Past #Looks #Puck

• We take the shortest route to the puck and arrive in ill humor.
    -- Bobby Clarke

#Hockey #Puck #Ill

• Arrive at the net with the puck and in ill humor.
    -- Fred Shero

#Hockey #Puck #Ill

• Our system of forechecking is to shoot the puck and leave it there.
    -- Harry Neale

#Hockey #Puck

• A puck is a hard rubber disk that hockey players strike when they can't hit one another.
    -- Jimmy Cannon

#Hockey #Player #Puck

• Don't go where the puck's been; go where it's gonna be
    -- Kevin Smith

#Puck

• I say, 'I will not be your weakness, Sean Kendrick.' Now he looks at me. He says, very softly, 'It's late for that, Puck.
    -- Maggie Stiefvater

#Weakness #Looks #Puck

• I think the idea of the obstruction through the neutral zone and away from the puck was an excellent rule.
    -- Mark Messier

#Thinking #Ideas #Puck

• You can't be happy, taking away something I've worked on all my life to do and help my teammates and help my defense, ... It's just part of me, playing the puck. So, definitely, you can't be happy.
    -- Martin Brodeur

#Puck #Teammate #Defense

• Discoveries cannot be planned, they pop up, like Puck, in unexpected corners
    -- Max Perutz

#Discovery #Puck #Unexpected

• Puck stopped his drumming [on his belly] for a brief moment and grinned at Sabrina. I hear they have a lot of plastic surgeons in New York City. If I were you I'd make an appointment for that face as soon as you get there," he quipped. Sabrina scowled and shook a fist at him. "Keep it up, stinkpot, and you're going to need a plastic surgeon yourself." Puck winked. "No need to get all mushy on me, Grimm.
    -- Michael Buckley

#New York #Cities #Puck

• Puck turned to Sabrina. "What is she doing down there?" Hiding, I guess." Puck leaned down and poked his head under the seat. "I found you." Ms. Smirt shrieked. Puck lifted himself up to his full height and laughed. "She's fun." He leaned back down and she screamed again. "I could do this all day. Can I keep her?
    -- Michael Buckley

#Fun #Puck #Down And

• I'm soooooo telling." Puck stood behind her. "You two disobeyed your parents! I'm both shocked and really impressed.
    -- Michael Buckley

#Two #Parent #Puck

• That's the coolest thing I've ever seen," Puck said. "How cool will it be when it kills us?" Sabrina asked. "Considerably less cool," Puck replied.
    -- Michael Buckley

#Puck #Said #Sabrina

• Maybe one of the monsters ate him," Daphne whimpered. "That would be awesome," Puck said. Sabrina flashed him an angry look. "Awesome in a terrible, heartbreakingly tragic way," Puck continued.
    -- Michael Buckley

#Would Be #Looks #Puck

• Keep attacking. The whole key is look after the puck and keep attacking. I don't think you adjust your personnel. You adjust your mindset.
    -- Mike Babcock

#Thinking #Keys #Puck

• By far Gretzky is the most talented player ever. Every time he gets the puck something exciting happens.
    -- Mike Milbury

#Player #Puck #Gretzky

• When we've got the puck, they can't score.
    -- Paul Coffey

#Hockey #Puck #Score

• I wasn't strong when I was young. The puck was maybe too heavy. I guess I tried to move the puck from side to side to keep from getting hit.
    -- Pavel Datsyuk

#Strong #Moving #Puck