Time To Let Go quotes

• ...To free humanity of time. For time is the great enslaver of us all. Time that ages us, time that limits us. Think how often you have wished to have more time for something, or wished you could go back a day and do something differently. When humanity is freed of time, old wrongs can be corrected before they are done.

• I like aggressive and sexually liberated women. It's hot to me.

• A number of poems don't work alone. They need to fit together to work.

• We can grow so accustomed to being spoon-fed the Word of God that we sometimes forget how to examine the Scriptures for ourselves.

• The most wonderful thing in life is to be delirious and the most wonderful kind of delirium is being in love.

• We should listen less to the opinions of those who either overtly promote or stubbornly reject complementary and alternative medicine without acceptable evidence. The many patients who use complementary and alternative medicine deserve better. Patients and healthcare providers need to know which forms are safe and effective. Its future should (and hopefully will) be determined by unbiased scientific evaluation.

• There’s a magic in the distance, where the sea-line meets the sky.

• Man is truly born the time he dies.

• I would rather be erring on the side of common-sense pragmatism and doing everything possible so that I felt that no stone was left unturned in terms of trying to protect school children.

• WHAT is America but beauty queens, millionaires, stupid records and Hollywood?