Oblivious quotes

• Extravagance is the rich man's pitfall.

• Sometimes the only way to carry a heavy burden is to share it with another

• Maybe I can't act, but I know the gimmicks. I studied acting all my life and know what's good for me.

• Never invest in a business you can't understand

• Some people try and tell you what the songs are about and it bores me to death.

• Philosophy wasn't about facts, it was about ideas. My first essay title was something like: 'How can you know what other people are thinking?' I thought, 'Wow, what an amazing thing.' I really thought deeply for the first time.

• When I looked into her eyes, I saw an invisible spirit of something that I already loved.

• I'm not going to have a tombstone. I'm going to be tossed in the air. Ashes, tossed like a salad.

• Professional baseball is on the wane. Salaries must come down or the interest of the public must be increased in some way.

• Our domestic problems are for the most part economic. We have our enormous debt to pay, and we are paying it. We have the high cost of government to diminish, and we are diminishing it. We have a heavy burden of taxation to reduce, and we are reducing it. But while remarkable progress has been made in these directions, the work is yet far from accomplished.