Bolivia quotes

• Bolivia is not yet a country of equals.
    -- Carlos Mesa

#Country #Bolivia

• I will not be able to rule without you. You and I have the same responsibility. I do, as Bolivia's number one servant. Servant - one who serves the nation, not one whom the nation serves.
    -- Carlos Mesa

#Responsibility #Numbers #Bolivia

• When I came back from Bolivia, my Spanish was in some ways as good as my English. I am rusty today. But I am comfortable talking in Spanish. I am not flawless or fluent, but I am comfortable. It takes me a day or two speaking a lot of Spanish to get back into a rhythm.
    -- David Dewhurst

#Talking #Two #Bolivia

• I'm just the democratic voice of Bolivia.
    -- Evo Morales

#Voice #Bolivia #Democratic

• Bolivia is a majority indigenous nation, but that majority has always been excluded.
    -- Evo Morales

#Majority #Bolivia #Indigenous

• All of Africa's resources should be declared resources of the state and managed by the nation. Our experience in Bolivia shows that when you take control of natural resources for the people of the town and village, major world change is possible.
    -- Evo Morales

#People #Bolivia #World

• I want to stress that at no time Bolivia acts untimely or irresponsibly.
    -- Evo Morales

#Stress #Bolivia #Want

• Natural disasters in Bolivia have been getting worse with the passage of time. It's brought about by a system: the capitalist system, the unbridled industrialization of the resources of the Planet Earth.
    -- Evo Morales

#Industrialization #Bolivia #Earth

• La Paz, Bolivia, is the most extraordinary city.
    -- Phil Keoghan

#Cities #Bolivia #Extraordinary

• Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Nicaragua have shown that by breaking with the unfair order imposed by the neoliberal adjustment policies, promoted by Washington and the western powers, they already have a more favorable economic development, and even a better social development.
    -- Alejandro Castro Espin

#Order #Development #Bolivia

• Kid - the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia.
    -- Butch Cassidy

#Kids #Bolivia #Next