Unfeeling quotes

• Once a person knows a kiss and a kind word, you can't blame him for never wanting to live without them again. - "The Bridges of Madison County"

• When my supporters start making noise, Wlad [Klitschko] won't know what has hit him. He'll never have experienced an atmosphere like it.

• The powerful notion of entropy, which comes from a very special branch of physics … is certainly useful in the study of communication and quite helpful when applied in the theory of language.

• People can judge me on whatever level they think but I've always tried to make my own songs.

• Today each composer is not only involved in aesthetics, but he's actually trying to create his own language.

• I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.

• I am able to apply certain things to my craft that maybe other comedians don't, because I'm a devotee.

• There's a feminist critique of Muslim Arbitration Tribunals, which I'm certainly not unsympathetic to, because as I keep saying, I come from a human rights context. But there's a feminist critique of Muslim Arbitration Tribunals specifically, which says women are going to have their rights eroded by virtue of the fact of these courts are going to negotiate settlements and negotiate the dropping of criminal charges against men. There's not been any evidence of that taking place.

• I don't think anybody thinks they're bad, just in life, in general.

• I don't need to be enlightned. I have a killfile.