Your Daughter quotes

• Do you want to feel good, or do you want to do good?

• Just as a husband cannot be indulgent of adultery in his wife, so also God cannot and will not endure infidelity in us. What would we think of a man or woman who does not experience jealous feelings when another person approaches his or her spouse and threatens to win his or her affection? We would regard such a person as deficient in moral character and lacking in true love.

• The reason nobody else in my business has any impact is because they're all comatose.

• I have more awareness of other people and, I hope, more sensitivity to their needs. I also find that I'm more direct and outspoken.

• Everybody has questioned my heart, questioned my training ethics, this and that, but I never did something as cowardly as to take any sports-enhancement drug...That's one thing no one can ever say about me, you know? That I was a coward and took sports-enhancement drugs, because I was afraid I was going to get my ***** kicked in front of millions of people. So anybody out there who said I never had no heart, at least I wasn't a coward.

• Google has the business resources, global scale and platform reach to accelerate Nest growth across hardware, software and services for the home globally.

• Whatever I did lyrically or vocally, just to try and get better at everything.

• This kind of overall way of thinking is not only a fertile source of new theoretical ideas: it is needed for the human mind to function in a generally harmonious way, which could in turn help to make possible an orderly and stable society.

• Death means you are in the third person.

• Infatuation cannot be sustained indefinitely, my friend. Love that embraces the entire person is a monumental gift that takes time to grow.