Four Wheelers quotes

• Sure, I watched a lot of Hollywood movies. Maybe I've seen more Hollywood movies than French movies

• It's kind of like when you get married, you kinda go into it wanting to remember everything. And once it's done, you can't remember a single thing.

• Plenty of friendships are sustainable through dinners and lunches, but will not stand a week away. So be careful with whom you go on holiday.

• Negativity and Hulkamania - 2 things that don't go together.

• Open your eyes and look for some man, or some work for the sake of men, which needs a little time, a little friendship, a little sympathy, a little sociability, a little human toil....It is needed in every nook and corner. Therefore search and see if there is not some place where you may invest your humanity.

• Free love is sometimes love but never freedom.

• Your ability to stand up for your truth is a muscle, and the more you exercise it the stronger it gets.

• Egypt is full of dreams, mysteries, memories.

• When a woman is exhorted to be compliant, cooperative, and quiet, to not make upset or go against the old guard, she is pressed into living a most unnatural life- a life that is self-blinding.. . without innovation. The world-wide issue for women is that under such conditions they are not only silenced, they are put to sleep. Their concerns, their viewpoints, their own truths are vaporized.

• I've always found drugs and alcohol somewhat pedestrian. It's like, I don't need an external agent to open my mind. I'm here, conscious, alert, present. Why would I alter that?