Unsatisfied quotes

• If you're not sure about whether to support Mitt Romney, whether you're liberal, or whether you're very conservative, you ought to be excited, because he's been on your side at one time or another. So I'm not completely misunderstood. I'm not as excited as I am desperate.

• Less talk - more work! There is too much talking going on. Because of excessive talking, spiritual energy is being wasted.

• A fairly bright boy is far more intelligent and far better company than the average adult.

• There is a fine line between stubborn and stupid.

• Look, I don't care if anyone likes me when it comes to my work. But I can be massively insecure in other parts of my life.

• Every modulated sound is not a song, and every voice that executes a beautiful air does not sing. Singing should enchant. But to produce this effect there must be a quality of soul and voice which is by no means common even with great singers.

• I know I've lost my mind. But I'm not concerned, because it's the first thing I've lost in a long time that actually feels good.

• I belong to Bridegrooms Anonymous. Whenever I feel like getting married, they send over a lady in a housecoat and hair curlers to burn my toast for me.

• Microsoft is engaging in unlawful predatory practices that go well beyond the scope of fair competition.

• The United States has tried for years to live down President Franklin D. Roosevelt's order during World War II to move Japanese-Americans on the West Coast to inland detention camps on grounds that they might be disloyal.