Zoom quotes

• I like to zoom out of the situation so I can see it all and don't get caught up in the little things down there.
    -- Ali Banisadr

#Zoom #Littles #Little Things

• If you want to zoom down the expert slope tomorrow, you have to fall down the bunny slope today.
    -- Cynthia Lewis

#Fall #Teaching #Zoom

• Anybody can be a great photographer if they zoom in enough on what they love.
    -- David Bailey

#Zoom #Photographer #Enough

• My lab and academic work fill my day from about 9 am to 7 p.m. Then I zoom out the lens to work on my other writing.
    -- David Eagleman

#Writing #Zoom #Lenses

• What remains of your past if you didn't allow yourself to feel it when it happened? If you don't have your experiences in the moment, if you gloss them over with jokes or zoom past them, you end up with curiously dispassionate memories.
    -- David Rakoff

#Memories #Past #Zoom

• I have the normal desire, experienced by everybody who's ever flown an airplane with a certain amount of zoom capability, to go a little bit higher and a little bit faster.
    -- Gordon Cooper

#Airplane #Desire #Zoom

• We are no longer the knights who say Ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!
    -- Graham Chapman

#Change #Knights #Zoom

• He says he had to go help someone in a desperate situation. Who, exactly, he refuses to say. He doesn’t know when he’s going to be back, but suggests we put off the wedding for a few days. The rotter! How dare he just zoom off and not tell me where he’s going, or who he’s going to help, or what exactly he’s up to!” Yeah, how dare he go out and be all heroic and stuff when you want him here slobbering over your big boobs.
    -- Katie MacAlister

#Want #Stuff #Zoom

• Sometimes, I feel like I can do anything, and, sometimes, I'm so alive, sometimes, I feel like I could zoom across the sky and, sometimes, I wanna cry.
    -- Michael Franti

#Sky #Alive #Zoom

• I do believe that everything can look beautiful if you look at it from outside. The closer you zoom in, most of us exhibit behaviour that is strange to someone from outside.
    -- Susanne Wuest

#Beautiful #Believe #Zoom

• We spend so much time, these days, on forms of literature that don't rise to be literature, and I'm speaking about Twitter posts and quick and hot takes on different websites. We sort of zoom from thing to thing like a hummingbird.
    -- Ben H. Winters

#Zoom #Hot #Different