Pegasus quotes

• There's so much more to life than that, though I think that acting is fascinating because you can forget your own sorrow as you act and become somebody else.

• Dare, will, keep silence.

• It will kill four times as many Americans as AIDS will over the next decade. I feel that what ever kind of disability God has given me, as an entertainer and as a public figure, it is so I can be a representative for others.

• Listen, I must be 110 by now. Granny is going to kick the bucket at some point.

• We've been duped into believing we don't have 25 minutes to have something change our life. We don't have 2. You know, we're tweeting. We're running around. We're 15 words or less.

• people want you to be happy, don't keep serving them your pain

• The ordeal of virtue is to resist all temptation to evil.

• Behold, O Lord, that I am indignant with myself, for my senseless, profitless, hurtful, perilous passions; that I loathe myself, for these inordinate, unseemly, deformed, false, shameful, disgraceful passions; that my confusion is daily before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me. Alas! woe, woe! O me, how long?

• When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life.

• You know, my friends, with what a brave carouse I made a Second Marriage in my house; favored old barren reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.