Three Words quotes

• Why be boring? Have some fun. Rock shows should be like movies: I don't go to a movie hoping it'll change my life.

• Come, thou long expected Jesus, born to set thy people free; from our fears and sins release us; let us find our rest in thee. Israel's strength and consolation, hope of all the earth thou art, dear desire of every nation, joy of every longing heart.

• I do think that art that doesn't communicate is useless.

• I don't want to sit and cry for an hour in a movie. I'd rather have an action or a comedy.

• Days will prove that the assassination policy will not finish the Hamas. Hamas leaders wish to be martyrs and are not scared of death. Jihad will continue and the resistance will continue until we have victory, or we will be martyrs.

• Greatest fools are the most often satisfied.

• The Democrats smell blood and don't want to be told that it's their own.

• Actions determine what kind of characteristics are developed.

• When I started I would have called myself an artist but the discipline I chose in art was music and text.

• You certainly don't hear any country music on pop radio today. But for a while you did, and it was a lovely thing to have all the different genres of music cohabitating the Top 40 - the folk sound, The Beatles, the British sound, the Motown sounds, that kind of light country - it was a welcome relief after a few hard rock records. Everyone was sharing the airwaves, and I think it was a beautiful time for American music.