Pansies quotes

• If you're not going to win there is no point in fighting.

• It's nice when they say I inspire them, it inspires me

• Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.

• My father could have been deported because on his immigration application he said that he was a printer, obviously because he didn't want them to be checking his writings.

• The weapon of the Republic is terror, and virtue is its strength

• Curiosity does, no less than devotion, pilgrims make.

• [A God-thing is] when something happens in your life, and you look at it and can't explain how or why it happened, but you know there's a reason for it. You know that God is doing something in your life, and it changes you. There's no other way to explain it except to see it as a God thing.

• Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.

• I can still remember. I was ill, and I was seven, and my father didn't want me to just read children's books. He came with Conan Doyle. I tried, and I liked it. I think the first I read was 'The Sign of the Four'; 'Study in Scarlet' was the next one. Then I guess I stayed home a few extra days from school to read.

• They waited. The door did not open. The rain did not stop. The darkness made a tent and covered them completely.