Very Famous quotes

• I've been around some very famous people, but no one has the effect Maradona has; people tremble in his presence.
    -- Emir Kusturica

#People #Maradona #Very Famous

• There was a very famous musician in our family. He was a great violinist, an internationally known teacher. He was Leopold Auer.
    -- Gyorgy Ligeti

#Teacher #Musician #Very Famous

• I had a very famous trainer tell me once, You can usually train a wild animal but never tame a wild animal, ever. They are always going to be wild, no matter what anybody says.
    -- Jack Hanna

#Animal #Matter #Very Famous

• I'm just not a private person. It's not like I do things because I want things to be public; it's just that's my way of expressing myself, and I happen to be very famous.
    -- Lily Allen

#Want #Way #Very Famous

• Sometimes there are painters or very famous artists who start to become artists after they are dead because an audience or a public know about their art after they die.
    -- Rokia Traore

#Art #Sometimes #Very Famous

• The biggest secret about success is that there isn't any big secret about it, or if there is, then it's a secret from me, too. The idea of searching for some secret for trading success misses the point.

• I feel it's like being a kid and dressing up, because that's what Baby Jane is.

• I don't know what they'll say when I die. I don't give a damn, but they'll probably cry.

• The well-mannered man never puts out his hand in greeting until a lady extends hers. This is a test of good breeding that is constantly applied. ... The first move in the direction of cordiality must come from the lady, the whole code of behaviour being based on the assumption that she is the social superior.

• What gives Bach and Mozart a place apart is that these two great expressive composers never sacrificed form to expression.

• Why not include a provision that everybody shall, in good weather, hunt on his own land and catch fish in rivers that are public property and that Congress shall never restrain any inhabitant of America from eating and drinking, at seasonable times, or prevent his lying on his left side, in a long winter's night, or even on his back, when he is fatigued by lying on his right.

• God will always bring the right people into your life, but you have to let the wrong people walk away.

• Laughter can bring a new perspective.

• The question I love to get asked is: 'What's the hardest part of your job?' And literally, the answer is probably real sad, but it's to just to be me. Like, it's really hard, because I think people, you know, have a set idea of what a pop star should be.

• This attempt to ban smoking is an example of social engineering on a vast scale. Such massive intervention in the private lives and choices of one quarter of our adult population recalls the extremism of Prohibition, the last national crusade against a supposed social evil.