Her Smile quotes

• One in four children being victimized? That's about seven children in every classroom. That's a significant proportion of the population.

• You want to make people relaxed.

• I still get excited about meeting celebrities, because I don't think I'm a celebrity myself.

• Governments will use whatever technology is available to combat their primary enemy - their own population.

• You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace.

• You think you're prepared. You think you've done everything you're supposed to, study hard, work hard, keep yourself out of trouble, and then-whoosh! Something arrives out of the blue that you never saw coming. Something you never even imagined. Something that'll knock your little world off its axis. Something that'll either change your life for the better, or end it forever. Chaos.

• If you suddenly and unexpectedly feel joy, don’t hesitate. Give in to it.

• The thing I got to thinking about,' he said, 'is--what are the conditions that lead to larger portions of society being generous, humble, and selfless? While we have the conditions for economic opportunity here--and that is a blessing--do we have the conditions to learn how to self-regulate our own passions for the good of the whole?

• The best assurance the role of minorities can be given is that they will not be viewed as minorities but as citizens.

• Oh, I'm developing a beautiful character! It droops a bit under cold and frost, but it does grow fast when the sun shines. That's the way with everybody. I don't agree with the theory that adversity and sorrow and disappointment develop moral strength. The happy people are the ones who are bubbling over with kindliness.