Orbs quotes

• The grave, where sets the orb of being, sets To rise, ascend, and culminate above Eternity's horizon evermore.
    -- Abraham Coles

#Horizon #Orbs #Eternity

• It soared, a bird, it held its flight, a swift pure cry, soar silver orb it leaped serene, speeding, sustained, to come, don't spin it out too long long breath he breath long life, soaring high, high resplendent, aflame, crowned, high in the effulgence symbolistic, high, of the ethereal bosom, high, of the high vast irradiation everywhere all soaring all around about the all, the endlessnessnessness...
    -- James Joyce

#Long #Bird #Orbs

• We find, therefore, under this orderly arrangement, a wonderful symmetry in the universe, and a definite relation of harmony in the motion and magnitude of the orbs, of a kind that is not possible to obtain in any other way.
    -- Johannes Kepler

#Way #Orbs #Kind

• Are men truly such idiots that they cannot resist two orbs of flesh?
    -- R.L. LaFevers

#Men #Two #Orbs

• Your breasts are alabaster orbs.' "What?" Rufus objected. "That's stupid. I'm not saying that." "Do you have some better suggestion?" "Why can't you just say she's got a fair set of titties?
    -- Tessa Dare

#Stupid #Orbs #Suggestions

• The claim made by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán that the refugee question is a German problem is incorrect. It is a European problem.
    -- Martin Schulz

#Orbs #Problem #Prime

• I believe that economists put decimal points in their forecasts to show they have a sense of humor.

• Life consists in learning to live on one's own, spontaneous, freewheeling: to do this one must recognize what is one's own-be familiar and at home with oneself. This means basically learning who one is, and learning what one has to offer to the contemporary world, and then learning how to make that offering valid.

• As speaker [Paul] Ryan suggested, I think they`re trying to go back to the Republican dodge and saying we`re going to focus on border security first, focus on criminals in this country first, and try to punt down the road issues like the 12 million people who are here illegally.

• Painting is so poetic, while sculpture is more logical and scientific and makes you worry about gravity.

• In fiction, I have a residual guilt when I focus on story over language or mood or whatever - the more "literary" things. In screenwriting, I don't have that guilt because story is the only thing. Character, dialogue, everything else - they feed into and drive story.

• Its not about earning a paycheck, its about doing something good that you believe in.

• The great composer does not set to work because he is inspired, but becomes inspired because he is working. Beethoven, Wagner, Bach and Mozart settled down day after day to the job in hand with as much regularity as an accountant settles down each day to his figures. They didn't waste time waiting for inspiration.

• I listen to old songs and remember exactly where I was living and where I recorded it and how I wrote it, the girl I was dating at the time or whatever.

• I think not many young people are willing to pay the price of telling their own story.

• If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies.