Unworthy quotes

• If you really want to write, then shut yourself in a room, close the door, and WRITE. If you don't want to write, do something else. It's as simple as that.

• One must choose between obscurity with efficiency, and fame with its inevitable collateral of bluff.

• Well, I don't know. Home Alone, I was a lot younger and I was in every shot and it was a lot colder, so Home Alone was physically demanding but more like being able to stand for a long time.

• Not only is orderliness an economy; it produces rest.

• The whole fabric of southern society must be changed, and never can it be done if this opportunity is lost. Without this, this government can never be, as it never has been, a true republic.

• I can't remember the past, or I can't see very clearly, or I've gotten older and the person I was isn't there anymore, and the place I grew up isn't where I live now.

• There is nothing that will kill a man so soon as having nobody to find fault with but himself.

• No, I grew up admiring people who played ice hockey.

• In general don't start a startup you're not willing to work on for ten years.

• Rock and roll stars have it much better than writers when they're on a tour.