Unpredictability quotes

• It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness.

• If it isn’t for the writing, we’ve got nothing. Writers are the most important people in Hollywood. And we must never let them know it.

• The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer.

• My hairstylist taught me a trick for my hair. You section off your hair and put them up in these crazy little knots and then it looks like you curled your hair. It's saved me so much time 'cause on the road you don't have time or plugs to plug your curling iron in.

• It's hard for me to sympathize with a young person who chooses to go into the military because they know where they're going. I think we need to start depopulating the military.

• The center of the stage is where I am.

• The pressure makes me more intent about each shot. Pressure on the last few holes makes me play better.

• Nature is God's workshop. The sky is his resume. The universe is his calling card. You want to know who God is? See what he has done.

• I don't do lullabyes.

• I'm not into religion, but I have a good grasp on my spirituality. I just believe that I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didnt create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job.