Funniest Sports quotes

• If you are going to be underestimated by people who speak more rapidly, the temptation is to speak slowly and strategically and outwit them.

• When I'm following someone, I'm listening to a bear bell strapped to their packs. When I'm leading on a climb, like on a rock, I like to feel my way through it on my own, so I know the tricky moves and where to place gear.

• Like most modern people, I don't believe in prophecy or magic and then spend half my time practicing it.

• Not only is privatizing Social Security not the solution to Social Security, it would exacerbate the problem.

• She repeats things until they are true, or until she can't tell whether they are true or not. She has become an expert at confusing what is with what was with what should be with what could be.

• Short is short and Tall is Tall You are what you are That is All!

• If you dedicate yourself to something, you can achieve it. It's simple, but it's true, and your age is just an excuse.

• I perform in the major leagues of what I do. It's incredible.

• Those who are near me do not know that you are nearer to me than they are Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with you Those who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart

• The team was going into transition. The team that we had could not continue to exist. Because of age, injury, it could not get to that same level. It had to change. I wish this team could have been frozen in time for 10 years, but that's not the reality.