Cascade quotes

• It gets boring at home. How many reruns of Abbott and Costello movies can a guy watch on TV?

• The environment, what surrounds you, is so alive and delightful and complex.

• To you I shall say, as I have often said before, Do not be in a hurry, the right man will come at last...

• Girl, it's an umbrella, not a Lamborghini,

• We mean business, George Bush, ... and we're going to go to Congress and we're going to ask them, 'How many more of other people's children are you willing to sacrifice for the lies' And we're going to say, Shame on you. Shame on you for giving him the authority to invade Iraq.

• Every championship, by definition, is historic.

• I guess music, particularly the blues, is the only form of schizophrenia that has organised itself into being both legal and beneficial to society.

• This wasn't because he liked me, I was sure. It had more to do with him banking on what we of wedding age had all become witnesses to-how during these wedding weekends, single women, feeling a little lonely, maybe, or just feeling a little too far from being the bride, found themselves loosening their own rules, opting to be more flexible, more quickly.

• If you are the wife of a governor or the wife of a vice president, I think you can be prepared for it.

• It would be helpful if the universe would give us one big clue, or a giant compass, if you will, pointing to the direction we should be taking. In fact, the compass is there. To find it, you need only look inside yourself to discover your soul's purest desire, its dream for your life.