One More Day quotes

• I've never approached classical music in a formal way, ever. I couldn't read very well. I'd have to play every piece and internalize it, almost as if I had written it myself.

• Guy Peellaert was to Europe what Andy Warhol was to America - except Guy had more talent!

• I don't like the word 'balance.' To me, that somehow conjures up conflict between work and family... as long as we think of these things as conflicting, we will never have happiness. True happiness comes from integration... of work, family, self, community.

• I believe that anyone who is serious and committed to pay the price of learning, discipline and taking the right actions in the right order and at the right times can achieve and become financially successful. In addition, having perseverance and relentless pursuit are great qualities ... that will help.

• Where would anyone in publicity be if they allowed sensitivity, restraint, breeding or good taste to stand in their way?

• I actually called a touchdown on national TV in the NFL while going to the bathroom.

• However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the "right" person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside.

• I want to become the first European floor leader to succeed in the NBA. I want to be the standard-bearer and prove we can succeed here.

• When do I feel my best? When I haven't looked in a mirror for days, and I'm doing things that make me happy

• People who think achieving success is a linear A-to-Z process, a straight shot to the top, simply aren't in touch with reality. There are very few bona fide overnight success stories. It just doesn't work that way. Success appears to happen overnight because we all see stories in newspapers and on TV about previously unknown people who have suddenly become famous. But consider a sequoia tree that has been growing for several hundred years. Just because a television crew one day decides to do a story about that tree doesn't mean it didn't exist before.