Very Cool quotes

• On a film set everyone is very cool. Well, blase really.
    -- Anthony Daniels

#Film #Wells #Very Cool

• Comedy is so hard to do, so it was very cool to do dead pan humor.
    -- Brittany Daniel

#Comedy #Very Cool

• I don't think I'm very cool as a person. I'm just better than anyone else at acting cool.
    -- John Travolta

#Thinking #Acting #Very Cool

• The Coen brothers: Of all the directors I've worked with, they're the only ones who have given me the storyboards attached to the script. It was very cool for me, because I knew when I was in close-up or if it was far away, and it also made me know that anything that happened in the edit wasn't personal. Because they edit their own movies, so they were editing it as they went.
    -- Beth Grant

#Brother #Far Away #Very Cool

• Our lives are born of the Ki of the universe. Let us give thanks for being born not as plants and animals, but as human beings blessed with a universal mind.  Let us pledge to fulfill our missions by helping to guide the development and creation of the universe.

• She taught you how to be a person who refuses anything but the meaningful.

• In a thousand voices singing the Hallelujah Chorus in Handel's "Messiah," it is possible to distinguish the leading voices, but the differences of training and cultivation between them and the voices in the chorus, are lost in the unity of purpose and in the fact that they are all human voices lifted by a high motive.

• The object of the state is always the same: to limit the individual, to tame him, to subordinate him, to subjugate him.

• Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine.

• There seems to be within all of us an innate yearning to be lifted momentarily out of our own lives into the realm of charm and make believe.

• Most speakers speak ten minutes too long.

• well, death says, as he walks by, I'm going to get you anyhow no matter what you've been: writer, cab-driver, pimp, butcher, sky-diver, I'm going to get you

• I don't paint so that people will understand me, I paint to show what a particular scene looks like.

• There is a perfect ant, a perfect bee, but man is perpetually unfinished...Moreover, the incurable unfinishedness keeps man perpetually immature, perpetually capable of learning and growing.