Trinidad quotes

• It is one thing to rouse the passion of a people, and quite another to lead them.

• Access to goods, services & talent triumphs over ownership

• Throughout the history of the sport, the heavyweight champion has been... a reason to talk about boxing at the water cooler.

• Since I have no agenda and nobody tells me what to do I get to say anything I want to and I like it very much when my forum allows me to broach subjects to the public that have never been done before.

• MCP, maximum controled pressure. No tomorrow, no waiting, nothing beyond the moment. We seek the perfect balance-total abandon on the drive, total control on the recovery.

• I actually got to write with one of my musical heroes, a guy named Raine Maida from Our Lady Peace. I got to sit down and write some songs with him, and that was pretty heavy. I listened to Our Lady Peace growing up. It got me through the teenage angst.

• I am a lazy man. Laziness keeps me from believing that enlightenment demands effort, discipline, strict diet, non-smoking, and other evidences of virtue. There is a paradise in and around you right now, and to be there you don't even have to make a move. There is nothing you need to do first in order to be enlightened. All potential experiences are within you already. You can open up to them at any time.

• But at least this got Mouth thinking about how his loneliness wasn't unique. We all suffered. And I guess we all had good times too. Man - if every person who ever felt lonely killed himself, the world would be littered with corpses. And far lonelier.

• I love yoga because it's very calming for your body and your spirit. It gives you that meditative state, and its 90 minutes where you can get away from the world and just be, and exist in the moment. I need yoga. It's part of my life, and I can't imagine not doing it.

• I let the performance speak for itself.