Hiding Place quotes

• We are human, so we do go through pain and we struggle with things, but it's all about how you respond to a situation. My whole life, I've been responding in a positive way and keeping a positive mind, keeping God first in my heart, in my mind. No matter what wrong I've done, I know who sees the heart.

• I've learned this, that haters wanna hate. You could sing a song perfectly, you could write the songs perfectly, and some people are absolutely going to hate you.

• I think it is a man's duty to make all the money he can, keep all that he can and give away all that he can.

• Rule One: Whenever a spectator seeks out a really good vantage point and settles down on shooting stick or canvas chair, the tallest and fattest golf watcher on the course will take up station directly in front.

• ..And the same rapper who revels in a woman's finely proportioned behind may also speak against racism and on behalf of the poor, even as he encourages them not to look at hip-hop as their salvation.

• I seem forsaken and alone, / I hear the lion roar; / And every door is shut but one, / And that is Mercy's door.

• Men like women who write. Even though they don't say so. A writer is a foreign country.

• I'd tell the planet to actively and consciously practice gratitude. To never give up hope. To believe in themselves and be true to who they are. To be kind. To share. To protect our planet for future generations.

• All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on.

• The question is not whether you would like to pray this prayer and ask Jesus to come into your heart - after all, you know, the handle to your heart is on the inside and if you do not open it Jesus cannot come in. My friend, Jesus is Lord of your heart and if He wants to come in, He will kick the door down.