Top Secret quotes

• While I was there, Voyager flew by Saturn. I got involved with a person who was a member of the imaging team and started working on data from Saturn, ... With all that data coming in, the imaging team didn't have enough hands or scientists to work on all of it.

• I edited Big Funk, some of the footage was shot by Peter Care. We were film buffs as much as music buffs, and so there are film reference as well as sound references.

• I came to this earth so that I could find my way back to my Beloved.

• The ability to Self-Motivate is a cornerstone of true wealth.

• If it were up to me, every job would be somewhere in Canada.

• I have learned to accept it, even ask for it, this 'more than I can handle.' Because in these times, God shows Himself victorious. He reminds me that all of this life requires more of Him and less of me. God does give us more than we can handle. Not maliciously, but intentionally, in love, that His glory may be displayed, that we may have no doubt of who is in control, that people may see His grace and faithfulness shining through our lives.

• Painting, especially much better than words, allows oneself to express the various stages of thought, including the deeper levels, the underground stages of the mental process.

• My entire film career's been dependent on my ability to look unattractive.

• The Bible is the divine means of developing spiritual maturity. There is no other way.

• Rumours began with the whispered gossip of native servants and spread quickly to the rest of the population.