Sunbeams quotes

• The Chinese are generally speaking much more reluctant than Westerners to killing as a means to the rescue of lives.

• Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level. Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor, you know, they've got some pie chart or graph behind them and they're talking about trillions of dollars and how, you know, the debt is awful and, you know, we all agree with that we need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman's level and what everything that she is balancing in her life - that's the way to go.

• I'm more of a man then you'll ever be, I'm more of a woman then you'll ever get.

• The Arsenal youth team is full of young players.

• Gratefulness has the courage to trust and so overcomes fear.

• Valentine cards and birthday wishes? Please...be on another level of planning, of understanding The bond between man and woman and child. The highest elevation, cause we above All that romance crap, just show your love.

• Even the wisest of mankind cannot live by reason alone; pure arrogant reason, denying the claims of prejudice (which commonly are also the claims of conscience), leads to a wasteland of withered hopes and crying loneliness, empty of God and man: the wilderness in which Satan tempted Christ was not more dreadful than the arid expanse of intellectual vanity deprived of tradition and intuition, where modern man is tempted by his own pride.

• My greatest teacher was not a vocal coach, not the work of other singers, but the way Tommy Dorsey breathed and phrased on the trombone.

• Whenever I've directed something, there's this feeling of demand and focus that I like.

• The asp doth on his feeder feed.