Fungi quotes

• It is the daily; it is the small; it is the cumulative injuries of little people that we are here to protect....If we are able to keep our democracy, there must be once commandment: THOU SHALT NOT RATION JUSTICE.

• We've got a lot of racing left, but when we're winning at places we're not supposed to, you better watch out.

• My life mission is to spread peace to the world.

• Being green saves you money. Being green saves you green.

• I'm not a method actor but it certainly does help to have that kind of dedication. I treated my preparation like I was in the military. I didn't go out ever. I went out for drinks probably twice in five months. I lived very monastically.

• Science fiction is the sovereign prophylactic against future shock.

• I manage because I have to. Because I've no other way out. Because I've overcome the vanity and pride of being different, I've understood that they are a pitiful defense against being different. Because I've understood that the sun shines differently when something changes. The sun shines differently, but it will continue to shine, and jumping at it with a hoe isn't going to do anything.

• What thou intendest to do, speak not of before thou doest it.

• Companies should not have a singular view of profitability. There needs to be a balance between commerce and social responsibility... The companies that are authentic about it will wind up as the companies that make more money.

• I could be such a wonderful wife to another wife's husband.