Hypothetical quotes

• If I wrote a musical it wouldn't be about me. Although I do some magic, so it would probably be about a magician who appeared and re-appeared all over the place.

• takes a devil to make a decent angel.

• So this judge in Virginia rules that a lesbian wasn't fit to raise her own daughter because she might grow up to be a lesbian, and gives custody to the lesbian's mother. And I'm thinking, "She's already raised one lesbian."

• Virtue, thou in rags, may challenge more than vice set off with all the trim of greatness.

• Yeah, the whole family knows. It's no big deal. One night at dinner I said, 'Mom, you know the forbidden love that Spock has for Kirk? Well, me too.' It was easier for her to understand that way.

• My idea of what God should be is a good guy. I don't think there's any good in killing people in the name of your God.

• If I stop making films, I will die. I can tell myself that one day I will stop living. But I cannot bear the fact that the day will come when I will no longer be making films.

• Is it better to go with the flow or let the flow go?

• I've given no thought to moving to America at all.

• Why would Senator Allen want to oppose saving money for the state? Its simply another example of Republicans fighting the governor tooth and nail against any measure where she might be able to turn the states budget around.