Exorcist quotes

• Our rational minds often attempt to minimise or negate the mystical encounters. We forget the power of our experiences. We must embrace the reality of that event, which is a miracle.

• You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves.

• To have arrived at the truth means that one no longer fears death. For death and truth are similar in that they both require a great courage if one wishes to face them.

• Before the start of the 2000 season, 'C.S.I.' wasn't supposed to be the hit. We all thought it would be 'The Fugitive.

• No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! Um, I'll come in again...

• You really want to get a headache? Try to understand Internet advertising.

• I graduated from college in Ohio and bummed around for a while, and then I joined VISTA, which was a domestic Peace Corps kind of thing, and they sent me to Colorado.

• I loved acting, which was never about money, the fame. It was about a search for meaning. It was painful.

• Chicks dig a dude who’s sporting the latest eggplant turtleneck styles.

• Be kind, be all sympathy, For each and every human being Is forced to fight against himself.