Hanging Out With Friends quotes

• The proletarians, driven to despair, will seize the torch which Stephens has preached to them; the vengeance of the people will come down with a wrath of which the rage of 1795 gives no true idea. The war of the poor against the rich will be the bloodiest ever waged.

• I'm an equestrian, so I like to ride. Ride horses, I love to hike with my dog, love to travel. Most recently I went to Costa Rica, which I loved.

• So the end may be a long time coming, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have a way of sneaking up on you.

• The family is a haven in a heartless world.

• My first obligation is my job. It's very hard to really get into campaign mode when you've got to focus on doing the work.

• Every country gets fired up to play us. They played well. I thought when it was 2-1 that we had some chances to make it 3, 4-1. He made some saves and we just missed some shots. They got a break on their second, and the third period I thought we had a lot of chances, he made some big saves. We got it done in the shootout.

• The difficulty is not making a decision, it's living with the consequences.

• My wife, the star I steer by.

• When I was in Downing Street, David Cameron saw me and said, "Please, shout it all around and let it penetrate to my cabinet meeting." So I bellowed: "Gordon's alive!"

• People were making fun of redheads before I came along.