Kindred quotes

• I've spent hundreds of hours working over words, and part of me, a large part of me, has a desire to do something else.

• Small spaces allow me the intimacy, but make it more of a challenge for the more theatrical pieces.

• Let me love Thee so that the honour, riches, and pleasures of the world may seem unworthy even of hatred - may not even be encumbrances.

• In China, a lot of the opening up of private entrepreneurship is happening because women are starting businesses, small businesses, faster than men.

• I don't believe in God, so I'm not afraid of dying.

• Love is not about what you want. It's about finding happiness for the one you love.

• Weight loss programs and health clubs have an ethical and legal obligation to adequately disclose details about program costs before customers sign a contract. They should also clearly explain how the program works and what is expected so that consumers can make an informed choice whether to join.

• Self-criticism sessions were held, but these produced more criticism than could usefully be absorbed or accomodated.

• It is plain there is not in nature a point of stability to be found; everything either ascends or declines; when wars are ended abroad, sedition begins at home; and when men are freed from fighting for necessity, they quarrel through ambition.

• I used to pick Priuses out of the grill of my Hummer.