Frills quotes

• When an audience is laughing, that's opening their souls somehow, and when you have an audience with an open soul, it's much better to hit them with a knife.

• There is nothing beginning nor end to the imagination but it delights in its own seasons reversing the usual order at will.

• Don't beat yourself up over what you dream about.

• The imagination loses vitality as it ceases to adhere to what is real. When it adheres to the unreal and intensifies what is unreal, while its first effect may be extraordinary, that effect is the maximum effect that it will ever have.

• People often thought Leopold Auer was Russian because he lived in St. Petersburg so long, almost fifty years.

• Isn't it fascinating how long a few minutes seem when you are completely alone with not a familiar face in sight?

• I'm a very outgoing guy when it comes to music and I like all kinds of sounds of music and genres of music.

• Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.

• In 1920 [H.G. Wells] described human history as becoming more and more a race between education and catastrophe.

• I'm a peripheral visionary.