Topsy Turvy quotes

• A Russian child asked his mother : "does God know we don't believe in Him?"

• If you wanted to torture me, you'd tie me down and force me to watch our first five videos.

• Democracies die behind closed doors. . . . When government begins closing doors, it selectively controls information rightfully belonging to the people. Selective information is misinformation.

• Planning is not my friend. Impulse is.

• The SEC has actually progressively loosened up the rules and recognized the value of social media, but the goal is always going to be to get information out as broadly as possible as quickly as possible.

• My team calls all the shots out of the ring, I call them in the ring.

• I understand why people went nuts for 'The Artist.' We use words so much, it's nice to be able to explore a different way of communication, to be able to express silently what someone - or something - is thinking or feeling.

• For whatever life holds for you and your family in the coming days, weave the unfailing fabric of God's Word through your heart and mind. It will hold you strong, even if the rest of life unravels.

• By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry.

• The deceit is sometimes unconscious, but not always, since some people, owing to their sectarianism, purposely overlook reality and refuse to acknowledge the inadequacies and the falsity of their beliefs.