Heart And Mind quotes

• I can well conceive a man without hands, feet, head. But I cannot conceive man without thought; he would be a stone or a brute.

• How do you get into magazines? How can you get on TV or in your local newspaper? What can you do so others will take notice of your art? When I was first trying to get noticed, all of these questions went through my mind. After a lot of trial of error and a lot of reading, I began to understand the world of public relations.

• Everything I do is collaborative. It's just my way. I'm really very interested in how the other musicians perceive the song.

• I reject that. I would rather recruit a Racist left winger than a right winger.

• He took his misfortune like a man - he blamed it on his wife.

• I won't make a bucket list because I'm so afraid that I'll die and then people will find my bucket list and be, like, 'Oh, she didn't get to do that.'

• I never tried to make a cartoon for a certain age bracket. I just tried to make entertaining pictures. That's why they still play and why they play so well in foreign countries.

• I'm never gonna stop music, it's like air to me.

• With dance, you learn to channel nerves into energy, excited energy.

• Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don't get through.