Untold Stories quotes

• I've never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you're not seeing an end to things.

• Death is a companion for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we're aware of it or not, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing.

• I was married for 36 years but now I'm free.

• The Syrian army is tired of corruption. It is tired of party nepotism. It is becoming very angry with those it blames for the war.

• If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.

• Hope is when you look out the window and you go, 'It doesn't look good at all, but I'm going to go beyond what I see to give people visions of what could be.'

• We can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are…Or we can decide for ourselves.

• I am living in Norway, where I am under the care of the best cancer doctor in Norway and I can be closer to my family.

• Also, after people play these Sim games, it tends to change their perception of the world around them, so they see their city, house or family in a slightly different way after playing.

• Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.