Very True quotes

• If start-up activity is the true engine of job creation in America, one thing is clear: our current educational system is acting as the brakes. Simply put, from kindergarten through undergraduate and grad school, you learn very few skills or attitudes that would ever help you start a business.

• I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway.

• The Homunculi may have started the war, but we were the ones who carried it out.

• In this age of vampires, what I love about 'True Blood' the most is that it's a post-modern take on it. 'Sookie Stackhouse' series author Charlaine Harris and 'True Blood' creator Alan Ball turned that whole mythology upside-down... It's not just about vampires. It's about a lot of different things.

• We want to build things that encourage creativity and exploration. We're working to build a company focused on sustainable, creative and fulfilling game development. It's aimed at making a positive difference in our lives, as well as the lives of our people.

• I get very tense working, so I often have to get up and wander around the house. It is very bad on my stomach. I have to be mad to be working well anyway, and then I am mad about the way things are going on the page in addition. My ulcer flourishes and I have to chew lots of pills. When my work is going well, I am usually sort of sick.

• When we radiate the warmth of our love-energy, our compassion-energy on the planet, we shine the qualities of our Source!

• Not a single reform effort in Russia has ever been completed.

• Amateurs hack systems, professionals hack people.

• This is a historic moment in global public health, demonstrating the international will to tackle a threat to health head on.