Pastures quotes

• I'm fairly well off. I can't poor-mouth that away from people's sensibilities about me, which is something I worry about as an actor. But it would be real stupid of me to do something for the money.

• The taking of life is too absolute, too irreversible, for one human being to inflict on another, even when backed by legal process... Where the death penalty persists, conditions for those awaiting execution are often horrifying, leading to aggravated suffering.

• My family was totally non-religious. There was no question we were Jewish, but we were not observant.

• The left understands the media. The left wields it, and the right sits on the sidelines and complains.

• The night whose sable breast relieves the stark, White stars, is no less lovely being dark

• I've been a huge fan of the cable network FX for a very, very long time. I think their brand of comedy is incredible. For me, as an audience member, that's a go-to channel.

• Will our Philosophy to later Life Seem but a crudeness of the planet's youth, Our Wisdom but a parasite of Truth?

• That's a depressing and practical thought," Sam said. "I'd rather it was something magical.

• ...time was not passing...it was turning in a circle...

• I wanted to tell her that sometimes, in my long sleep, I dreamt of her