Yacht quotes

• Productivity is the deliberate, strategic investment of your time, talent, intelligence, energy, resources, and opportunities in a manner calculated to move you measurably closer to meaningful goals.

• If the pace and the push, the noise and the crowds are getting to you, it's time to stop the nonsense and find a place of solace to refresh your spirit

• God, please now my future see, make it clear where I should be. Open windows, close the doors, not my will, my God, but Yours.

• Anything is possible, and that’s something we should not lose sight of. The inspiration and the permission to dream is huge.

• We believe that faith is the cure that heals all troubles.

• Not all complex problems have easy solutions; so says science (so warns science.)

• Clutter is my natural habitat.

• Coincidence doesn't happen a third time.

• I know that a Christian should be humble, but against the Pope I am going to be proud and say to him: "You, Pope, I will not have you for my boss, for I am sure that my doctrine is divine.

• I wanted to move on. I wanted to do acting. The next thing I did after [MADtv] was a good hybrid of that. I did this show with Bob Odenkirk and Derek Waters (creator of Comedy Central's "Drunk History") and it was a little homegrown thing that we shot and then we sold it to HBO. We made a pilot and HBO didn't pick it up, but then we made all these webisodes. This was before streaming stuff online made any sense. (The episodes are available on YouTube). Nobody even knew how to watch things on the internet.