Friend In Need quotes

• And that, quite simply, is the issue. We live in a finite world with finite resources. Although it may sometimes seem quite big, earth is really very small - a tiny blue and green oasis of life in a cold universe.

• In many respects most of the books I write deal with well-known people. I think of those books as more about me than about those people.

• My encyclopedic knowledge of rock and roll is a millstone around my neck.

• Truth is not always a pleasant thing.

• This is something I love to do. I've never had any other job. I love singing and entertaining.

• Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.

• Regardless of its purpose, the humpback-whale song is the most complex piece of nonhuman composition on earth. Whether it's art, prayer, or booty call, the humpback song is an amazing thing to experience firsthand, and I suspect that even once the science of it is put to bed, it will remain, as long as they sing, magic.

• The secret is not to act, but to be.

• I know I will have to come to forgiveness and acceptance of what has happened for me to go on and be happy in the future. And I know I will get there eventually. I wish him all the best in the future, as a person and as an athlete ... I feel privileged to have witnessed a part of his golfing career.

• You have to consistently be successful to be one of the top players in the world, and everything is possible in life.