Opportunity Cost quotes

• What is any of this to us? Time is endless and ours. Love and Death are only the games we play in it.

• Honestly, I just think we all have special gifts, everyone. You know, obviously, some are more noticeable than others and that's why there's the limelight. Everybody's in it.

• What I want to know from students, and I ask them right away, is, 'What do you want? I don't care what it is. I want to help you get it.

• The heart of our karate is real fighting.There can be no proof without real fighting. Without proof there is no trust. Without trust there is no respect. This is a definition in the world of martial arts.

• Unauthorized use of these MP3 files is really creating a problem for artists in the music community.

• Market competition is the only form of organization which can afford a large measure of freedom to the individual.

• The more faithful preachers are to the Word of God in their preaching, the more liable they are to the charge of hypocrisy. Why? Because the more faithful people are to the Word of God the higher the message is that they will preach. The higher the message, the further they will be from obeying themselves.

• The more honor and self-respect among players, the greater the team.

• In the very early stages of working in sports, I was sick of being referred to as "the Barbie doll" because I had long, blond, fake hair. So I went and bought a boxed hair color, dyed my hair black, and put on glasses. And I looked ridiculous. I looked like a completely different person. I was trying to get away from the stereotype but what I realized in doing that is that what I say and how I conduct myself in what I do will speak for itself, and I don't need to apologize for being a woman in that space.

• Things change, but they stay the same.