Essence Of Life quotes

• I very often have night terrors. Just think of the worst possible situation, and it's a regular thing for me. I've died in my sleep twenty-three different ways.

• The gospel of Jesus Christ is the brightest light and the only hope for this darkened world.

• Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.

• Less is more. Simplicity is awesome. That's all you need in life. Its just my personal philosophy.

• Neuroscientists have discovered that when you ask the brain to meditate, it gets better, not just at meditating, but at a wide range of self-control skills Over time, [meditators'] brains become finely tuned willpower machines.

• The usual pretext of those who make others unhappy is that they do it for their own good.

• The office of poetry is not to make us think accurately, but feel truly.

• France is a place where the money falls apart in your hands but you can't tear the toilet paper.

• Moving to the US was quite a transition for me, to say the least! There were, and still are so many new things to get used to: the language, food, culture, even the style of basketball is different here!

• There could be no justice, unless there were also injustice; no courage, unless there were cowardice; no truth, unless there were falsehood.