Olaf quotes

• trust me, Anita, if you get dead, especially if he blames himself in any way, he will be a force of destruction looking for a place to be aimed. And he's blamed himself for introducing you to Olaf here from the get-go. If Olaf did to you what he's done to some of his other victims, Edward would drown the world in blood to erase those images.
    -- Laurell K. Hamilton

#Blood #Olaf #Way

• Edward smiled, I smiled, even Bernardo smiled. Olaf just looked sinister.
    -- Laurell K. Hamilton

#Olaf #Sinister

• I borrowed 100 pounds and made the pact with God: Make me a millionaire - and you can have half of my money.

• True love survives all shocks: an affection originally produced by admiration for unusual beauty may not only survive the loss of that beauty, but may become more intense if the beauty has changed into ugliness through causes that bind the lovers together in tender associations.

• Personally, I've always loved the curvy look.

• Yoga is mind wave quieting.

• Aggressive accounting does not mean illegal accounting.

• Gold is the fool's curtain, which hides all his defects from the world.

• A garden is half made when it is well planned.

• My older sister has entire kingdoms inside of her, and some of them are only accessible at certain seasons, in certain kinds of weather. One such melting occurs in summer rain, at midnight, during the vine-green breathing time right before sleep. You have to ask the right question, throw the right rope bridge, to get there-and then bolt across the chasm between you, before your bridge collapses.

• For feel-good fiction to work, there has to be an element of darkness.

• When we can really put ourselves in the shoes of the other, when we can reach new depths of empathy, then we can be effective ambassadors of peace.