Hamstrings quotes

• It was never too late to undo who you had become.

• We are Heavenly Father’s children. He wants to be a part of our lives, to bless us, and to help us. He will heal our wounds, dry our tears, and help us along our path to return to His presence. As we look to Him, He will lead us.

• Even the great bad guys in cinema history, they're likable.

• The sustaining of life, in a bodily sense as well as in the sense of psychological health, is inherently subject to risk.

• The success of a production depends on the attention paid to detail.

• I love making stuff. There's a joy in having the first molecule of an idea, then testing it in front of audiences at secret shows that people only know about the day before. I videotape those, study them, enjoy being in the character and figuring out the movie.

• I think God outdid Himself when He created children.

• Come to the bridal-chamber, Death! Come to the mother's, when she feels, For the first time, her first-born's breath! Come when the blessed seals That close the pestilence are broke, And crowded cities wail its stroke!

• They best can judge a poet's worth, Who oft themselves have known The pangs of a poetic birth By labours of their own.

• I sing only in Meronian - my own language - but there are also elements of English and Finnish languages in our songs. When we use the spiritual Meronian language, the word 'international' doesn't do justice to our band. This kind of psychic language's means of communication can reach galaxies beyond our planet, not to mention the other living and inanimate entities of our own planet.