Voltage quotes

• You can direct the outcome of any situation you face through the power of thought. Keep your thoughts focused on the best possible outcome for everyone involved and never allow yourself to be pushed where you don't choose to be.

• Im not a doctor or scientist. Im just a mom. But I do think theres a genetic predisposition, and there are environmental triggers. I feel like that combination, in my childs case, is what resulted in autism.

• There was our father, the heart we knew held all of us. Held us heavily and desperately, the doors of his heart opening and closing with the rapidity of stops on an instrument, the quiet felt closures, the ghostly fingering, practice and practice and then, incredibly, sound and melody and warmth.

• But there is only one person I blame for getting shafted, and that's myself. I went into the deal which I thought would secure the future of Orange Aids with culpable impetuosity. I had been used to doing business on a handshake and my work of honour, and I made the error of actually believing what the men in the pin-striped suits told me.

• False modesty can be worse than arrogance.

• Zeus, first cause, prime mover; for what thing without Zeus is done among mortals?

• It's really important to be disruptive and do things that actually are kind of a little scary and bold.

• No man has a right to do as he pleases, except when he pleases to do right.

• How we express ourselves in worship remains up in the air.

• Don't misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer.