Hypochondriac quotes

• The Cape Town is considerably increased within the last eight years. Its respectability with regard to strength has kept pace with its other enlargements and rendered it very secure against any attempt which is not made with considerable force.

• Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always.

• My early and invincible love of reading I would not exchange for all the riches of India.

• My stage show is raw and unpredictable.

• The church lives because it witholds the results of the historical Jesus-research from you

• ...Nature builds up her refined and invisible architecture, with a delicacy eluding our conception, yet with a symmetry and beauty which we are never weary of admiring.

• But I've always attracted attention, it's true, ever since I was very young.

• . . . by natural selection our mind has adapted itself to the conditions of the external world. It has adopted the geometry most advantageous to the species or, in other words, the most convenient. Geometry is not true, it is advantageous.

• Climate change represents the greatest and widest-ranging market failure ever seen

• Our estimates suggest that a tax increase of 1 percent of GDP reduces output over the next three years by nearly 3 percent. The effect is highly significant.