Highs And Lows quotes

• Tell me about yourself - your struggles, your dreams, your telephone number.

• ...the girl longed for a love that could not be ended by death. From the time she was young, she knew that her true love was there, somewhere, living a life that would one day intersect her own. Knowing this made every day full of sweet possibility. Knowing that her true love lived and breathed and went about his day under her same sun made her fears vanish, her sorrows small, and her hopes high. Though she did not yet know his face, the color of his eyes, still she knew him better than anyone else knew him, knew his hopes and dreams, what made him laugh and cry.

• Great men are excellent topics of conversation, but the superior man, the superior men, the masters, the universal spirits on horseback, have to stop and search their memories merely to know who these so-called great men might be. And so the great man is left with the crowd, the worthless majority...for his admirers.

• If I make a new bag I love, I don't keep it.

• I love action-adventure-type films - mythical adventures like 'Lord of the Rings' or superhero films like 'Batman.'

• I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.

• My view is that, just as in many businesses, brands really matter. There will always be a role for destination sites. Eighty million users come to our destination. I think that will be the vast majority of our future business.

• The Compassionate Classroom is a fabulous book! If teachers will read it, they can transform their classrooms.

• Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.

• A prepared person will always have his opportunity.