Bronze quotes

• If I were to say that I grew up in East Los Angeles in the projects poor, I assumed that everybody understood that it came with its own reasons for being the way I am. I didn't get that people needed to understand where my comedy came from; I thought that they knew that. Now I tell people.

• Physicists are more like avant-garde composers, willing to bend traditional rules... Mathematicians are more like classical composers.

• Our Father in Heaven has promised us peace in times of trial and has provided a way for us to come to Him in our need. He has given us the privilege and power of prayer. He has told us to ‘pray always’ and has promised He will pour out his Spirit upon us.

• You have no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself and how little I deserve it.

• You may think there is a lot wrong with you, but there is also a lot right with you.

• It takes a whole Bible to make a whole Christian.

• It takes a long time to fully become who you are.

• Style is something that's extremely important, but it must grow naturally out of who and what you are and what the material calls for. It cannot be superimposed.

• You may be right that people say: You know what, we had Obama. He was inexperienced. The guy had great rhetoric, sounded good, looked good, but has turned out to be an utter disaster. I want someone where I have confidence and credibility that they're up to the job and that I can trust what they tell me.

• The big thing is that you know what you want.