Understanding Yourself quotes

• Working with Jean-Claude is a lot of fun. Because he's a great actor who also happens to be a fighter. That combination doesn't usually come together anymore. Usually, you have to fight the stunt double and then act against the actor. In his case, you are fighting with a real guy. It takes a minute to get used to that. Because it doesn't happen any more.

• If Jesus came back today, I think he'd throw up.

• You want to grow. To compete effectively - - even if you weren't going to grow, just to maintain your position - - you look at who you're competing with. And everyone you're competing with is changing to get better, sometimes dramatically.

• Some people die, others just run out of fuel.

• It is a sign of maturity... to find explanations in charity.

• a question has the most power before we rush to answer it, when it is still making us think, still testing us.

• Ninety-five percent of thought, emotion, and learning occur in the unconscious mind--that is, without our awareness,

• The Forest of Arden, where I grew up, is where As You Like It is set. It was idyllic.

• It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

• I think that life expectancy over the last 10 years has increased dramatically. You're living longer.