Ordinary People quotes

• I was always the one at school nobody fancied and I've only ever had one proper relationship.

• Encircled and provoked, Russia is once again turning into a mighty monolithic defense wall. Its people are ready! They want peace, above anything else. But if they'd have to fight for their own survival, and for the survival of the world, they will.

• Capital must work, as it were, in concert with industry; and this concurrence is what I call the productive agency of capital.

• I play so young because of my looks.

• The modern recording studio, with its well-trained engineers, 24-track machines and shiny new recording consoles, encourages the artist to get involved with sound. And there have always been artists who could make the equipment serve their needs in a highly personal way - I would single out the Beatles, Phil Spector, the Beach Boys and Thom Bell.

• I've always been a caretaker; I think a lot of women are. We take care of everybody else first, and very rarely do we think about ourselves.

• Remember, I'm the kind of kid who used to get stuffed into a locker by school bullies. I've never felt like I'm a big star at any level of my life.

• When a man denies the power of women, he is denying his own subconscious.

• My parents don't really watch movies at all.

• If understanding followed no rule at all, there would be no good in the understanding nor in the matter understood, and to remain in ignorance would be the greatest good.