Zealotry quotes

• If it's true that every seven years each cell in your body dies and is replaced, then I have truly inherited my life from a dead man; and the misdeeds of those times have been forgiven, and are buried with his bones.

• Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet.

• It is a perplexing and unpleasant truth that when men already have "something worth fighting for,they do not feel like fighting.

• There’s nothing as cozy as a piece of candy and a book.

• This gown, is it cut from shadow?" the general asked. "I can barely feel it between my fingers." Not for want of trying, thought Madrigal. "Perhaps it is a reflection of the night sky," he suggested, "skimmed from a pond?" She supposed that he was being poetic. erotic, even. In return, as unerotically as possible- more like complaining of a stain that wouldn't come out-she said, "Yes, my lord. I went for a dip, and the reflection clung.

• There is an old saying that the course of civilization is a race between catastrophe and education. In a democracy such as ours, we must make sure that education wins the race.

• Star stuff contemplating star stuff ...

• Other people do better going on to grad school and others yet are naturally inclined and do just fine without any formal training at all. Everyone is different. The only things I think are imperative are focus, determination and hard work.

• She did not know that the wolf was a wicked sort of animal, and she was not afraid of him.

• A coole mouth, and warme feet, live long.