Undisciplined quotes

• And, of course, I began drawing so much - wild, undisciplined pencil drawings and watercolors of knights battling and such.
    -- Andrew Wyeth

#Knights #Drawing #Undisciplined

• All too many churchmen view the undisciplined & amoral products of statist education as evidences of the failure of these schools. On the contrary, they are evidences of their success.
    -- R.J. Rushdoony

#School #Views #Undisciplined

• Back then I said to myself 'screw football.' Actually I just took part in this camp as there was nothing better for me to do. They also didn't draft me because they thought I was too wild and undisciplined.
    -- Ed O'Neill

#Football #Undisciplined #Said

• If our economy of freedom fails to distribute wealth as ably as it has created it, the road to dictatorship will be open to any man who can persuasively promise security to all.

• Sometimes the most evolved souls take the most challenging paths

• We want to live and love and build a just and peaceful society.

• When starting out, don't worry about not having enough money. Limited funds are a blessing, not a curse. Nothing encourages creative thinking in quite the same way.

• Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things.

• Books and teachers are always "right", and we learn only from them, not from any other resource in the room, such as our friends.

• I'm in love with boxing. It fell into my lap and I have been in love with it ever since.

• To mess around with Ebola is an easy way to die. Better to work with something safer, such as anthrax.

• My definition of art is whatever an artist calls art. Us speaking could be an artwork, us sitting in the near-dark in your kitchen beside the dirty dishes and smoking, me thinking of what to say next.

• Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think viewers are hungry for shows in which people say something meaningful.